So I have spent the last 48 min and 15 sec on the phone with Sprint (still on hold) to resolve what seems to be a monthly occurrence for my cell phone bill. It seems what I am told and what happens are two extremely different things and each time I am told it will be resolved once and for all. I should be more sympathetic from my days at Schwab but I am not and know that it shouldn't take 5 phone calls to make a situation correct. I am also known as a "low talker" and I assure you there has been no low talking going on this morning on the phone. No need to turn the volume up today. Doesn't help when you can't understand the person you are talking to because of their thick accent. They would tease me at work that I spoke in a "normal" (loud to me) voice when I was pregnant. I must have been frequently annoyed. At any rate hopefully this will be my last hour long phone call to Sprint. Jafet in Mexico just assured me it would be and then he added that Mexico was South of America. Don't make the red head speak louder Jafet!!!! The sad thing is I still have to call Cable One - bill is $15 higher than normal and I got a random bill ($175) from Cris' face/nose surgery that happened two years ago. What? I know. The office said they had some billing issues. Really -- two years later. Should have cancelled my forwarding address.
Well I do feel much better blogging this as Mason and Syd didn't care to hear me vent. Off to call Cable One and Cigna.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
ooooohhhhhh....been there with you on the sprint thing!! it did finally get taken care of, and we were able to talk them into giving us a credit for our trouble! if you do have to call back again, DEMAND it!!!
ps...sorry if we contributed to your issues!!!
I'm totally there with you. I am quite certain Sprint does random mayhem to your bill just to see if you will pay it to avoid the hassle of calling them. Customer service and being on hold bring out the worst in me.
Argh! Sorry for the trouble. Good luck with the problem and I agree, ask for credit for your time and trouble.
Well, just be greatful it is only a couple hundred dollars for Cris. I got a bill for $28000 today from Good Sam... Thank Heavens for insurance. I only owe $250!!
I hope that you got the prescool blog thing figure out. Thought I'd check out your BLOG. You are so super creative. I love your waffle idea....and freezing them, wow, way to think ahead!
Haha! Glad to hear that you are diversifying and making friends from other countries! Give Jafet my best...:)
Post a Comment