Alex started Cub Scouts this week and was so excited. He went and got his uniform on Sat and had is fist meeting on Wed. He looked pretty darn cute, I mean handsome. Scouts is somewhat foriegn to me. I have heard all of the terms but the don't mean much to me so I have some reading to do. Thankfully, Cris had some knowledge of Boy Scouts.




2 comments:
Congratulations! on your Cougs beating those Huskies! Wow what a game.... we are certainly not Husky fans in this house. I was hoping for a blog on Alex's first Bronco game...????!!!! :)
Well he had a great time at the game. No pics as I had the camera with me. Zach gets to go next weekend. Steph and Peggy bought Syd a BSU cheer outfit. I don't think I will be able to get it off of her. She LOVES it. Will post pic soon.
Post a Comment