Zach and Cris just walked in from the game. Zach looks very tired but has a big smile on his face. He played another great soccer game today and played a tougher team but did great. All our college teams were victorious today and that is good because when certain teams lose (BYU & Notre Dame) we have some grumpy boys in the house.
Here are some pics before the game.




3 comments:
Yeah Zach! A true Bronco Fan, you look GREAT sporting #41! Jen- we'll have to do something about your (lack of) blue and orange attire and flags flying atop the van!
Zach is so big. I would put Charlee at about his chin. That is good because when they marry, I am sure Charlee will like tall guys. I am not a Bronco Fan, but when the Devils loose, we have one BIG unhappy fan around here.
-Scottee
I can totally relate with the grumpiness after a loss...I'm glad BYU is having another great year so far!
Post a Comment