Friday, July 10, 2009
Thank You for being my friend
Jen, Jen, Jacque, Jaime, Tami, Krista
Back in May I had one of the best weekends I have had in a long time and I don't think I ever laughed or talked so much. I got together with my high school girlfriends, but really we have all been friends since kindergarten. It was the first time we have all been together in 15 years. We pretty much picked up where we left off for a weekend in Burley with the girls and Tami's cute baby boy. We stayed at my friends parents and visit some of our favorite places, Al's Pizza, Dairy Queen, and of course Taco Bandito. The highlight was when we went back to a tunnel that we used to frequent in highschool. It is really just small tunnel under the road where a canal goes through. Back in the day we each professed our love in Graffiti. We went back and found our original artwork and of course replaced it with our true loves. I think we were all thankful none of us ended up with our high school crush. The best part was when we walked out of the cave, Jen forgot that it dropped off and landed face first in the water. Poor Jen, but she was a good sport as we all laughed and laughed and laughed.
Thanks to the Tami's parents for hosting us, and my parents for keeping Syd. She loves going to Grandma's house and the boys enjoyed their weekend of "man time." As, I drove home, I realized how lucky I was to have such good friends not only then but at all stages of my life. So, thank you all for being my friend and example. It means the world to me and it has made me who I am and my life much more enjoyable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You are so welcome Jen!
Hey you... GRAFFITY! OH MY goodness girl I never would have thought you of all people would have broken the LAW!
Love the pics Jen...I am bummed that we can't get our schedules together as easily as I would like, but we'll have to do it again soon! That was WAY TOO FUN!!!
Post a Comment