Friday, July 17, 2009
I Heart Boise Weather (on Monday)
One of the great things about moving to Boise is getting to enjoy seasons and summers that don't make you want to scream because it so HOTTTTT. Monday was perfect!! High of 78 degrees which is cooler than normal. However,Thurs was 99 and today it is going to be 100. But it is still cool and perfect till about 1:00pm, then it starts to heat up.
We took advantage of the beautiful day and headed to the Zoo. Our season pass expires the end of the month so we wanted to go one more time. After my first visit, I was a little disappointed in how small the zoo is. But I have changed my tune. I love that you can get up close to the animals. I love that we can walk through the whole Zoo in two hours. And they added giraffes and lions. It also a beautiful place to just hang out with all of the trees. Right now everthing is so rich and green. I love all of the shades of green!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow, this is an extremely exuberant and happy post! Exclamation point!!
Post a Comment