The before and after
I finally decided it was time to end a daily battle. The combing of Syd's hair. I have been wanting to cut it short for a long time, I just needed to convince someone else (Cris) that it would be okay. After a couple of failed attempts of taking Syd to get her hair cut at a very kid friendly salon (she had her famous death grip around my neck) I decided to take matters into my own hands. We made a quick visit to Sally's and got some nice sharp scissors. A little bribery and some extra patience and this is the end result. I quite like it and so does she. The best part was when Cris came home from being out of town he came in and kissed a sleeping Syd who woke up and said, "Mom said your going to kill her." Thank goodness he hasn't and I think he likes the new look.




5 comments:
i totally love it! she looks sooooo cute!
We're doing that on wed. but only because my little angel decided to do it herself as now has the worlds ugliest hairdo. i will trade you?? I love the short hair on Sydney! She looks so cute.
Also it seems like you guys are twice as busy since moving to Idaho. You are always doing a ton of things that all sound fun.
Darling, indeed!
Oh my, I absolutely LOVE it....Jen you really did a beautiful job! You never cease to amaze me....you are so talented, creative, daring and successful.....YES INDEED
Love You
Terri
oh so cute! She definately has a face for short hair!
Post a Comment