Wednesday, September 2, 2009
A day of firsts
Alex's first day of 4th grade - he said his teacher was better than she thought she would be. She's a cute young first year teacher with lots of energy. I really like her. He came home with a homework planner. He is becoming so mature and tall. He is almost to my chin. Yikes.
Zach's first day of 1st grade - he said it was the longest day of my life. It is an adjustment when you go all day I told him. Favorite part - eating in the cafeteria and buying orange cream flavored milk. I may have to eat at the cafeteria myself. I asked him how recess was and his response was priceless. I was tortured. What? Well, not tortured but chased by three girls the entire recess. I do need to add he had a huge grin on his face when he told his tale.
Sydney - first day of ballet class. I've been waiting for this day for awhile, though it didn't go as I had planned. She gets very nervous and clingy for new experiences, thus the death grip hold on my neck limited her ability to plie and jete. She loosened up at the end and said she would not be so nervous next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my gosh, how funny.........I love the way you tell your adventures.......Sydney and the Plie etc........while strangling you Zach's torture GREAT
Post a Comment