Thursday, December 4, 2008
My new friend!
I just got off the phone with my new friend Rachel who lives in the Phillipines. Guess what she works at Sprint!! So now I have a friend named Jafet in Mexico (remember that post) and Rachel in the Phillipines. Why I need to keep making contact with Sprint workers across the globe each and every month to get my bill/plan right is beyond me. Hopefully, she will be my last international Sprint friend. She even ended the conversation by calling me her new friend. How lucky am I. And in case you are wondering it has been raining for the past three days there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sprint is totally part of the axis of evil. I started using their online chat thingy for customer service issues and my blood pressure has thanked me greatly.
I'm sorry I almost had to laugh but I know exactly what you mean. Whenever we have problems with Dell I make new friends all over the world.
hahaha...you are so popular Jen-everyone wants to be your friend! by the way-your house is beautiful-I loved how you decorated for thanksgiving...maybe I should start calling you Martha! (Stewart) hehe
Hey, i am finally leaving you a comment so that you can link to my blog and look at the family pictures. you will have to scroll down quite a bit to see them. sorry. I loved your pics. they were so cute. i will have to come over and see them blown up.
oh, your thanksgiving looked great as expected.
Post a Comment