It appears I haven't downloaded photos for a long time and there were some blog worthy ones to post. This post may be lengthy but enjoy and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Our Christmas tree with the always crooked star.

We finally have a fireplace to hang stockings. Love it!

Our sweet media ent. center my brother Erick built. Love it Love It LOVE IT!
We were fortunate to be invited to a friend's family Christmas Party and had a great time. Santa came and it was priceless. Alex had quite the conversations with Santa. He reassured Santa that not cleaning his room 5 out of 365 days is pretty good odds. Thanks Randall Family for letting us join you.
The kids played a game stuffing Santa's long John's. I think they liked it!


Alex pleaded his case to Santa for the Wii.


Syd surprisingly wasn't afraid of Santa at all and asked for the famous "Potty Baby" aka Baby Alive. We are hoping this baby teaches Syd to go potty like a big girl.

Zach surprised us by asking Santa for a Pirate necklace. What? I hadn't heard this request. He had been asking for a "hulihoop" and football.

Our first real snow of the year worthy for playing in. We have lots more snow now so they suit up often. Me? I watch from inside where it is nice and warm.


The boys finished basketball season and both did a great job. Alex is becoming a great little point guard and Zach played some serious defense.


My fav Thanksgiving decoration worthy of a post. Made by Zach complete with pretzel feet and a red balloon waddle.



4 comments:
Enjoy the snow!! We are toasty and warm in Phoenix, actually it is a little chillier than normal, might have to wear shoes instead of flip flops!!! Riley comes home today!! We miss your fam!!! Love all your pics!!! Merry Christmas!!
Wow - you are on the ball and look at all those wrapped presents! Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary....busy, busy, busy time of year. Hope you get all your parties in and celebrated! p.s. Am I the only one that when I look at your blog there is a ton of extra text at the top...something funky not sure what is going on.
Jen - I can read your blog just fine if I pull it up thru msn, not firefox.... just thought I would let you know. It was great seeing everyone today at G'mas.
Looks like a great Christmas! I also loved the table settings for your Thanksgiving meal. Beautiful! Hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas day. Loved all the pics! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment