
I LOVE the olyimpics and yes sometimes obsessed. I love watching the competitions and learning more about each atheletes rise to fame. My kids have really enjoyed this olyimpics and when we go swimming we have to have races. Alex of course is Micheal Phelps and who wouldn't want to be him. We we get to the end of our race Syd is loudly yelling, "Go USA, Go USA." They have also been practicing their Gymnastics on the couches and trampoline. I prefer their practice be reserved for the trampoline. I remember dreaming of being Mary Lou Rettin but sadly my lack of flexibilty blew my Olymipic Dream. So for now I will settle with being inspired by all of the athletes determination, endurance, and extreme dedicaton to the sport they love.



1 comment:
I love the new background! I am also really enjoying the Olympics. Have fun!
Post a Comment