On Friday we toured the new school and met the boys teachers. Very nice ladies. Zach's teacher explained that she we were welcome to bring the kids to class but not to linger and that if were having a hard time we were welcome to go to the Boo Hoo breakfast in the cafeteria. I about burst out laughing as after our morning I wanted to shout Yipee that school was starting. I was positive Alex would not be voting for me in the Mother of Year contest anytime soon (thankfully we have since made up). I am sure when the reality hits Monday morning and I am leaving my two boys in the care of basically strangers I will doing some Boo Hooing of my own. Thankfully, I still have Syd to care for me and keep me occupied. I asked her what we were going to do during our 3 hours together and she said PLAY, paint nails, play. Good Times. Hopefully they got the school finished over the weekend. It is brand new and as of Friday the gym and playground equipment weren't ready for kids and they needed to add the Boys/Girls signs to the restrooms. That could be scary! It is a beautiful school and just a half a mile away. We are going to walk as long as the weather allows.
This afternoon we attended the dedicatory session for the Twin Falls Temple. Alex came with us and was very good and patient since we got their way early to assure us a cushy seat. It was a wonderful meeting and great opportunity to hear Pres. Monson and other leaders speak. Definately lucky to have so many Temples close by. Thanks Steph and Jake for babysitting and having dinner ready when we got home!



No comments:
Post a Comment