Sunday, August 9, 2009
Downstairs at the Richardson Casa
View from the front door. You can go upstairs. Go in the office on the left (currently under constuction) or head in to the kitchen/family room.
The kitchen, dining area and family all open up to each other and there are french doors off the eating area to the outside. There is also the laundry room, half bath and master on the first floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, style, taste etc. just so very, very nice!!
Dang Jen! I love it all!
I love the bead board, the angle of your table, all the decor above your cuboards your couches. Really I love it all . Great job that takes a lot of work.
So cute! You always do a fab job at decorating. Love your house! Now I want to see it in person.
Post a Comment