
I couldn't resist adding this video clip. I love it when she will sit still long enough for me to put in pigtails. Her "babies" are her constant companions. I find them everywhere wrapped up in their blankets and am often told "shhhh" as they are sleeping. The other day she said she wanted to get one of the toys being advertised on TV for her little brother. I asked her who her little brother was and she simply said "Mason." They are best little buds and I personally think she likes being able to boss someone around and for the most part Mason doesn't seem to mind. That is unless you are messing with his Elmo Jacket. Mason is acually her second cousin but we claim him as our own too!

We took Syd to get her first big girl haircut. We had never cut the back and it was in need of a serious trim. Dad was a little nervous but was satisfied with the result. Her hair is looks much thicker and not as straggly. Of course there was some bribery involved. You would think a Barbie Jeep to sit in would be enought but no.. Some gum and help from dad made the 5 minute haircut possible.

The cutest little snowman built by Zach and Syd. Zach named them Maxy and Johnny.



4 comments:
Seriously the cutest cake ever and Sydney's picture below is adorable!!! You are so super creative!
I can't believe how grown up she looks!
Love the pigtails!! I can't wait until Myelle has enough hair to get a haircut.
Jen-your kids are way too cute!!
Post a Comment