

Highlights from the Holidays Fun Christmas Eve party with some of my mom's family. We are happy that Natalia is back in town for good! Santa came during the night and delivered a wonderful Christmas. Alex got the coveted Wii. He was worried as he kept opening Wii accessories but no Wii. Magically it appeared. Zach's wish was granted and he got his "hulihoop", pirate necklace and football. Syd played mommy to her "potty baby" aka Baby Alive all day. She changed her diaper every five minutes. Laying around in our PJ's eating great food and playing the Wii all day long. Learning how to use my new camera! Kids going home with Grandpa and Grandma Wood for a night. Happy 12th Wedding anniversary to my favorite Boyfriend. Mexican Fiesta with some of the Wood cousins at Grandma's house. (I was lame and didn't take pics) How is it that the cousins I remember being born and holding are now working towards being a doctor and lawyer. I am getting old. Taking the kids bowling for the first time. They loved it! I think it will be a new birthday tradition. Steph making the cutest cupcake birthday cake in order to redeem herself. (I had to remind her it was my birthday. I will still call her my favorite cousin.) Hanging out with family and friends. Playing lots of Wii Making New Year's Resolutions that will last all year long Taking down all the Holiday Decorations and have a clutter free house. (so it was only clutter free for a couple of hours, I try) Kids going back to school and getting into a routine. Here is to 2009!





3 comments:
sooooo...what kind of camera did you get???
Nothing too fancy. I wanted something small and easy for me to learn so I got an updated Sony cybershot. It is much better than my 5 1/2 year old Cybershot.
Looks like you guys have been having some fun!
Post a Comment