
Cris woke up this morning and said I'm old (37 today), I'm bald, and my back hurts. I said all true, but I still love you!
For his birthday he has been searching Craig's List for a bike. He hopes to do a triathlon sometime soon so the training begins. Our recent dinner with the Renchers has him excited about competing. I think this is his way of trying to stay young!
Top ten things I admire about my Husband (in no particular order)
10. Works really hard so I can stay home with my kids.
9. Gives the kids baths every night.
8. Gets up and runs almost every morning.
7. Is very witty and funny. Jerry Seinfeld like!
6. Plays with the kids - sports, tea parties, etc.
5. Positive. Always sees things with the glass half full.
4. Doesn't mind the occasional mac and cheese for dinner.
3. Gives me my time alone with or night with the girls.
2. Has a strong testimony and honors his Priesthood.
1. Loves me even with all my faults!
Happy Birthday Babe! Here is too another 37 years.



3 comments:
Aw! So awesome. Happy Birthday Cris!
Happy Birthday Cris...Alan will be looking for you at the Spudman next year!!
Happy Birthday Cris! Jim can relate to feeling "old" being bald and hurting, but we keep on plugging away anyway!
Post a Comment