
We stayed in Mammoth Lakes, CA for the next three nights. What a fun place! It is a ski resort town but there is plenty to do in the off season. It was wonderful to see all of the Richardson clan. It was the first time in a long time Cris and his siblings were together. We got to meet the newest additions to the family. Kellon Graham - 3 months old and Rusty's girlfriend, Leah. The kids were so excited to be with their cousins. They have missed having them so close and I thought for sure they were going to hide in the van so they could go back to Phoenix with them. Rusty was our tour guide and took us hiking to Rainbow Falls. It was so beautiful and the kids did well on the 3 mile hike. Syd especially enjoyed riding on Dad's shoulders. We went swimming several times, played at the park, ate lots of good food and played a mean game of wiffle ball.



Then it was on to the second leg of the trip which meant a nights stay in Ely, NV. It was the half way point to SLC. Seriously Aunt Marilyn, not sure how you lived there as long as you did. We did see that Wilson Bates is still standing and open for business. We spent the next few days visiting with family and catching up with old friends and celebrating cousin Jeff's wedding. Thanks Trudy and Lance for letting us invade your home.
We also got to hang out with Renchers. Jen and I have been BFF since kindergarten and have made lots of memories over the years. It was great catching up on life and watching our kids play and enjoy each other's company. Jen posted some great pictures of us as kids on her blog. Classic 80's and 90's looks! Thanks Jen for the stroll down memory lane.

Thankfully while staying with Aunt Trudy Cris, Syd and I found our true calling in life. Rockstars!! We are seriously addicted to playing it and stayed up a little too late one night. Is it really bad parenting when you keep saying just a minute to a tired Syd cause you want to finish your song? Thanks Devin for teaching us the Rockband skills!



4 comments:
It was good to see you, even if under crazy circumstances! I can't believe how much time you guys spent in the car! Fun pics and fun memories!
Great pictures! Sounds like you had fun. I had to check your pictures out on Jen's blog... yes weren't the perm days fun. Happy those are over! Yes, I ask myself that often, how did I live there for so long? There are some great friends there. Hope to see you end of July!
Hey Jen! Sounds like you guys had so much fun! I'd love for us to have a vacation like that sometime. Ah maybe after college. BTW how do you get your pics in a block like that to post them? That's so cool and I'd love to do that with mine when I start posting more. See you in July!
Hey Guys,
It was sooo great seeing you all! I love the pics of you guys at Rainbow Falls. It's so beautiful there. We hope to see you all again real soon. Love you all
Post a Comment