This is what we woke up to this morning. Snow! I say to myself it is April and Spring isn't it? They say we are supposed to be in the 70's on Sat. Thankfully, as I am typing the snow is melting away.
Well, my better half won the bracket tournament. I screamed when it went into overtime. Like I always say... fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals. You have to make your free throws. Okay so I don't always say that... Cris does. It just sounded good. Oh well there is always next year.
Alex first game was entertaining. About half of the kids know and understand what is going on. The other half... not sure why they are there. But it makes for a good laugh. Thank goodness the coaches are very patient. We did loose and Alex wasn't even upset, which is huge for him. Very competitive. We have another game on Friday.
Here are some pics of our Master Bedroom. It is mostly done. We need to hang stuff and accessorize. We were going for a coastal chic look. We put 3 inch wide bead board on the ceiling. I told Cris since he did such a good job his next assignment is crown molding in Syd's room.



3 comments:
Jen that turned out sooo cute! I love the beadboard! Thankyou for posting pics of your house and keep them coming.
I won our bracket this year! HOORAY!
Love the beadboard and the bedroom looks relaxing. Pretty blue.
Good for Alex. Win or Lose - it is fun and more importantly - part of life.
:) thanks for commenting. Keep it up!
Your room has turned out amazing, love the beadboard! Hope all is well, tell Alex Keegan says "hi"!
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment