Well the big move took place and we are in our new home. It is good to finally be here and not go back and forth everyday painting and moving stuff. Well we still have lots of stuff in the garage that needs to come in and be put away but hopefully it will get done this weekend. We spent last weekend at Grandpa and Grandma Wood's for Easter. It was a much needed break from "house stuff" and the kids needed some TLC. We colored Easter eggs, played UNO and basketball and ate lots of good food. Thanks for the great time!
This week is Spring Break althought the only thing that appears springy is my tree in front yard with its yellow blossoms. It has rained everyday and even a little sleet yesterday. Needless to say, Alex's baseball practices have been chilly. We have been trying to do something somewhat fun each day. Monday we made cookies - which doesn't happen often. I eat way to many so I avoid it altogether. Tues we had some friends over and went to the YMCA. Wednesday to kids went to a friend's house and I finally painted the red stripes in the boys room and today we are headed to see the Dr. Suess movie. Who knows what tomorrow holds. Any ideas?
No pictures with this post. My computer is down so I am on a temporary one till the part comes in. Hence the delay in my blogging. Can't wait to get back on track.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yeah! It will be so nice when you are all settled! You'll have to take pics of the new house so we can see how cute it is! It sounds like you are doing some fun things with paint! Can't wait to see it!!
I will post pics soon. I hope Taylor feels better soon. Ouch!
I have missed your blogs. Good luck with finishing up the moving process. Can't wait to see your pictures.
Good to see you're moved in and doing well...can't wait to see the new house, it looks beautiful.
Glad to hear that you are all settled in. Kaden is supposed to start baseball practice today but there is still snow on the field from the 8" that we got on Saturday. Loved the Horton movie.
Matt
Today as we were driving home from errands I asked Ben if he wanted to have his friend over and he said " NO, I only want Zacky to comeover". I did tell him we would possibly see him this summer but it didn't really help.
Post a Comment