Here are some photos compliments of cousin Steph from the birthday party. Syd had so much fun and her excitement over every card and gift was priceless!
Sydney looks sooo old! Serioulsy it has only been a couple months since we've seen her but she looks a year older and it makes me sad that Emma's only potential friend moved away before they were even nice to eachother and old enough to remember eachother. She looks so excited about all her gifts.
I swear she grew overnight. I pinned her hair up one day and she looked like she was 3. Syd gets so excited when we look at your blog. She remembers Emma and now says her name.
Cris and I met in 1995 at Rick's College. We think we may have met while he was on his mission, but that is another story. We were married Dec' 1996 and have been blessed with three fabulous kids. We lived in Utah for the first 1 1/2 years of marriage then moved to Phoenix, AZ. We spent 9 1/2 great years there. We took a leap and moved back to my roots and have lived in Boise, Id since Nov 07 and love it. We love our crazy busy lives and all of those we share it with.
2 comments:
Sydney looks sooo old! Serioulsy it has only been a couple months since we've seen her but she looks a year older and it makes me sad that Emma's only potential friend moved away before they were even nice to eachother and old enough to remember eachother. She looks so excited about all her gifts.
I swear she grew overnight. I pinned her hair up one day and she looked like she was 3. Syd gets so excited when we look at your blog. She remembers Emma and now says her name.
Post a Comment