Well tomorrow it is back to reality as school resumes and Dad is off to Idaho Falls - hopefully feeling better and with good weather. Yes, the Richardson's greeted the New Year taking turns with the Stomach Flu. All I can say is YUCK! Every other day for the past week one of us had been stricken with the bug. Needless to say there was lots of laundry, Sprite and Pepto. Hopefully, we are on the mend.
We are looking forward to the new year and what it has in store. I can't wait to find out where we will live permanently. The suspense is driving me nuts and I am learning patience. I did get a calling at church last week - teaching the 7 year old primary class. They are a good group of kids and rather smart!
Here are some photos and highlights from the Holidays! We had a wonderful time and were certainly blessed. It was wonderful to spend time with family. But as much as I loved having a semi white Christmas - I miss the warm Arizona weather, family and friends.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Cute pics Jen! It looks like you all had a great Christmas!
Thanks for sharing pics of the family! So cute!! You have been busy! And yes i know what you mean about the holidays over and the husband going back to work - no fun! Glad you had a great Jen week! I was thinking about you - especially when Tisha had her wedding reception at Sweet Heart Manor - close to Christmas (though it was before Christmas and she doesn't have a b-day 2 days after wedding!) AND I keep seeing your posts about living in your house temporarily. Are you just renting looking for a house? Good luck!
yes, we are currently renting until May or sooner if we find the dream house. Love reading your blog and keeping up on your lives. Cute boys!
Hey Guys!! Sure miss you! It looks like an absolute DREAM playing in ALL that snow, and i am sure your boys LOVED a winter weather change. When will we see you?? Soon??
Bye
Post a Comment