
My boys are fascinated with China. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. But it seems to keep coming up. Alex has noticed that their are many things that state, "Made in China." The other day Cris was driving in the Van with them and listened to their China conversation.
Alex: Yeah, Zach everything is made in China. Like houses, cars, toys, clothes you know everything.
Zach: But I thought God made everything.
Alex: Yes, Zach God did make everything. First He created China and now they make everything.
And with that response, Zach was content to know where all material goods come from.
It gave us a good laugh and hopefully gives you one as well.



3 comments:
Kids talk about the craziest thing. That is so funny! I got a good laugh! My boys don't really talk much yet but they know who to tease each other!
I am laughing! Very, very, very funny! I will tell my kids that one tonight at dinner. THANKS for sharing.
So cute! I have a little video clip from the ward Christmas party on our blog if you're interested.
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment